Chevrolet Canada Sales Decrease 8 Percent In Q3 20190
Chevrolet Canada sales decreased 8 percent to 39,072 units during the third quarter of 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Chevrolet Blazer sales totaled 1,150 units
- Chevrolet Bolt EV sales increased 124.66 percent to 1,148 units
- Chevrolet Camaro sales decreased 9.01 percent to 616 units
- Chevrolet City Express sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- Chevrolet Colorado sales decreased 11.51 percent to 2,536 units
- Chevrolet Corvette sales increased 40.79 percent to 604 units
- Chevrolet Cruze sales decreased 54.85 percent to 3,415 units
- Chevrolet Equinox sales decreased 16.58 percent to 4,552 units
- Chevrolet Express sales decreased 45.9 percent to 600 units
- Chevrolet Impala sales decreased 62.13 percent to 403 units
- Chevrolet Malibu sales increased 49.91 percent to 1,724 units
- Chevrolet Silverado sales decreased 2.55 percent to 14,163 units
- Chevrolet Sonic sales decreased 99.48 percent to 2 units
- Chevrolet Spark sales increased 56.4 percent to 2,102 units
- Chevrolet Suburban sales decreased 30.63 percent to 505 units
- Chevrolet Tahoe sales increased 27.91 percent to 1,430 units
- Chevrolet Traverse sales increased 12.51 percent to 1,745 units
- Chevrolet Trax sales increased 74.13 percent to 2,154 units
- Chevrolet Volt sales decreased 69.33 percent to 223 units
During the first nine months of the 2019 calendar year, Chevrolet Canada sales decreased 15 percent to 113,940 units.
Sales Results - Q3 2019 - Canada - Chevrolet
|MODEL||Q3 2019 / Q3 2018||Q3 2019||Q3 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The GM Authority Take
Chevrolet Canada sales continued to decline in the third quarter of 2019, reflecting the overall performance of the Canadian vehicle market, which has seen 19 consecutive months of decreasing sales. It also follows the sales drops recorded by Chevrolet in the first two quarters of 2019. As such, most of the brand’s models saw their sales numbers decrease on a year-over-year basis, including the Chevrolet Silverado and the Chevrolet Equinox – its two best-selling nameplates.
On the other hand, some models managed to record significant increases in the third quarter. One of them is the Chevrolet Bolt EV which saw its sales grow by a spectacular 124.7 percent, thanks in part to Canadian federal incentives to boost electric-vehicle sales. The Corvette, the Malibu, the Spark and the Trax also posted healthy sales gains compared to the same period in 2018.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Chevrolet Canada sales for Q3 2018, except when noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- GM news
- Running GM sales results
- Running Chevrolet sales results
- GM Q3 2019 sales numbers:
- GM Q3 2019 sales U.S.A.
- Chevrolet sales Q3 2019 U.S.A.
- Cadillac sales Q3 2019 U.S.A.
- Buick sales Q3 2019 U.S.A.
- GMC sales Q3 2019 U.S.A.
- GM Canada sales Q3 2019
- Chevrolet Canada sales Q3 2019 (this page)
- Cadillac Canada sales Q3 2019
- Buick Canada sales Q3 2019
- GMC Canada sales Q3 2019
- GM Mexico sales Q3 2019
- GM Mexico sales July 2019
- GM Mexico sales August 2019 sales
- GM Mexico sales September 2019
- GM China sales Q3 2019
- Chevrolet China Q3 3019 sales
- Buick China Q3 2019 sales
- Cadillac China Q3 2019 sales
- GM Brazil sales Q3 2019
- GM South Korea sales Q3 2019
- GM Q3 2019 sales U.S.A.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.