The most generous Cadillac offer for the 2019 XT4 so far this year occurred back in August, when a combined discount of $1,000 cash plus interest-free financing was offered on the small CUV. Since then, Cadillac has scaled back its incentives for the XT4. For instance, last month’s offer only gave buyers the option of either $1,000 cash or low-interest financing. But for November 2019, a new Cadillac discount gives prospective buyers another shot at the combined discount of $1,000 cash plus interest-free financing.
Nationwide Cadillac offers for the XT4 in November 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: $1,000 cash on any XT4 model (for everyone)
- Finance offer: $1,000 APR cash + 0 percent APR financing for 72 months. This offer is not available in conjunction with other offers.
- Lease offer (for current lessees): $1,250 rebate for current GM lessees
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of a current GM lease through GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
For reference, here are the 2019 XT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $35,790
- Premium Luxury – $40,290
- Sport – $40,290
As such, the $1,000 combined Cadillac offer reduces the starting price of the XT4 Luxury model to $34,790 (including destination) and eliminates the extra cost of financing.
It would seem that the lack of major Cadillac discounts on the XT4 is a result of strong demand for the small luxury utility vehicle, since GM and most other automakers typically keep incentives to a minimum when a particular model is enjoying strong demand and tight supply. XT4 sales totaled 8,986 units during the third quarter and 23,092 units during the first nine months of 2019.
- Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.