As GM continues to liquidate inventory of the LaCrosse, a Buick rebate takes 16 percent off the full-size premium sedan in November 2019, which can add up to nearly $7,000 off in some cases. The automaker has been offering similar discounts for quite some time now, including the incentive in June and discount in October. However, unlike the Buick rebate offered in June, which was available to GM owners, this month’s offer is exclusive to current owners of non-GM vehicles. It’s worth noting that a nearly identical incentive was also offered in August and in September. For November, Buick is also offering a combined discount that includes interest-free financing.
Nationwide Buick rebate offers on the 2019 LaCrosse premium luxury sedan are as follows:
- Retail Offer: 16-percent Below MSRP for Current Competitive Owners
- Buyer must finance with GM Financial, and must be a current owner of a 2005 or newer non-GM vehicle
- Financial Offer: 0-percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months + $250 Cash
- Buyer must finance with GM Financial
- Excludes base (1SV) models
Interested parties should note that both of the above Buick rebate offers are valid through December 2nd, 2019.
When the 16-percent Buick rebate is applied to a 2019 LaCrosse Essence model with front-wheel drive and an MSRP of $41,780, the MSRP decreases by nearly $7,000 using the following incentives:
- $1,466 Price Reduction Below MSRP + $5,219 Purchase Allowance = $6,685 Total Discount.
As such, the discount lowers the price to a more appealing $35,095. For reference, here are the 2019 Buick LaCrosse models and their respective MSRPs, $925 destination freight charge included:
- Preferred – $34,595
- Essence – $37,295
- Premium – $39,595
- Sport Touring – $40,295
- Avenir – $45,795
As we mentioned, it seems that GM’s main purpose with this Buick LaCrosse discount is to move existing inventory while also attracting customers of competing vehicles.
- Must take delivery by December 2nd, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ BuickÂ LaCrosse
The Buick LaCrosseÂ is a full-size premium sedanÂ that slotsÂ aboveÂ the compactÂ Buick VeranoÂ andÂ midsizeÂ Buick Regal. The current, third-generationÂ LaCrosseÂ was introduced for the 2017 model year. The vehicle isÂ based on the long wheelbase variant of theÂ GM E2Â platform. TheÂ short-wheelbase variant of the same platform isÂ shared with theÂ sixth-generation Buick RegalÂ andÂ ninth-generationÂ Chevrolet Malibu.
The 2018Â model introduced severalÂ new colors and theÂ GM 9-speed automatic transmissionÂ in place of the 2017 model's 8-speed. It also addedÂ aÂ new standard powertrain in the form of the mild-hybrid 2.5L engine with eAssist coupled withÂ a six-speed automatic transmission. In addition, theÂ 2018 LaCrosse AvenirÂ was introduced to serve as the range-topping model.
The 2019 LaCrosse introduced two new colors and a Sport Touring (1SH) trim. A refresh is expected for the 2020 model year.
The third-generationÂ LaCrosse is builtÂ at the following plants:
- GM Detroit Hamtramck factoryÂ operated byÂ GM USAÂ supplying North America
- Jinqiao South factory operated by Shanghai GMÂ supplying China
In November 2018, General Motors announced that it will discontinue the Buick LaCrosse in the United States market,Â a move that will result in the idling ofÂ the Detroit-Hamtramck plantÂ where it's built. The vehicle willÂ remainÂ available in China.
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forum
- Buick LaCrosseÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results