GMC Yukon sales decreased 10 percent to 18,737 units during the third quarter of 2019. The drop in sales follows a very healthy performance in the second quarter of 2019, during which time Yukon sales increased by almost 3 percent to 20,023 units. That said, the Yukon’s replacement is due any minute now, so the decline isn’t exactly unexpected.
So, in what is likely an effort to keep volume steady through the fourth quarter, a new GMC Yukon discount drops the price of all Yukon models by 12 percent, which can equate to nearly $10,000 off in some cases. It’s worth noting that the headline-making offer is exclusive to current GM owners and lessees, and that GMC offered a nearly identical incentive in August and again in September.
The nationwide GMC Yukon discount offers during the month of October 2019 are as follows:
- Finance offer: 0-percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- Retail offer I: 12 percent below MSRP for current eligible GM owners and lessees
- Retail offer II: $2,000 customer cash + $500 purchase bonus cash = $2,500 total cash allowance
An example of the headline-making GMC Yukon discount offer as it relates to a 2019 Yukon XL Denali model with an MSRP of $77,405 is provided below:
- $4,303 Price Reduction Below MSRP + $4,986 Purchase Allowance = $9,289 Total Discount
As such, the 12-percent GMC Yukon discount lowers the price of said model to a slightly more modest $68,116. Meanwhile, the $2,500 GMC Yukon discount lowers the starting price of the full-size SUV to just $48,395.
For reference, we’ve listed the starting prices of all 2019 GMC Yukon models below:
2019 GMC Yukon:
- SLE – $50,895
- SLT Standard – $56,095
- SLT – $58,895
- Denali – $67,995
2019 GMC Yukon XL:
- SLE – $53,695
- SLT Standard – $58,895
- SLT – $61,695
- Denali – $70,795
- Must take delivery by October 31st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.