Chevrolet Equinox sales increased 2 percent to 79,799 units during Q3 2019. The results are in line with current market trends that strongly favor SUVs and crossovers over sedans. And now, a new Chevrolet Equinox discount reduces the price of most 2019 models by as much as $4,580 during the month of October.
Chevy has been offering worthwhile incentives for the Equinox, starting with a 21 percent discount in March, followed by a 20 percent discount in April, and a 14 percent discount in June, which were all much more lucrative than this current, headline-making offer. In fact, the October rebate is even less than the $6,000 discount offered in August or the $5,000 discount offered in July, for those who may be curious to know.
Nationwide Chevrolet Equinox discount offers for October 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Equinox excluding L models: $750 APR cash + 0 percent APR for 60 months when financing with GM Financial
- 2019 Equinox excluding L models: $2,750 total cash allowance + $1,830 price reduction below MSRP = $4,580
- 2020 Equinox excluding L models: $250 APR cash + 0 percent APR for 60 months when financing with GM Financial
- 2020 Equinox excluding L models: $2,500 total cash allowance + $1,725 = $4,225 total cash allowance
Interested parties should note that the above cashback incentive and finance offers will run thru October 31st. It’s also worth noting that all Chevrolet Equinox discount offers for the month are available to any potential buyer, rather than being limited to competitive owners or to current GM owners. That should somewhat appease current owners disgruntled by GM’s recent incentive tactics that target owners of competitive makes.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Chevrolet Equinox trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,095
- LT – $28,395
- Premier – $32,295
The $4,580 Chevrolet Equinox discount as it applies to a 2019 Premier model with an MSRP of $40,250 reduces the price to $35,670. Meanwhile, the $4,225 Chevrolet Equinox discount reduces the price of a 2020 model from $41,165 to $36,940.
- Must take delivery by October 31st, 2019, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Equinox
The Chevrolet EquinoxÂ is a compactÂ crossover. It slots aboveÂ theÂ ChevroletÂ TraxÂ and below theÂ Chevrolet Traverse. It will also be positioned belowÂ the rumored to beÂ theÂ future Chevrolet Blazer. The first-generation Equinox ran from theÂ 2005-2009 model years and was based on the first-generationÂ Theta platform.Â TheÂ second-generation EquinoxÂ was offeredÂ from the 2010-2017Â model years and was based on the Theta 2 platform. Both the first- and second-generation models were "tweeners", in that they straddled the compact and midsize CUV segments in size. TheÂ third-generation model was introduced for the 2018 model year. It rides on theÂ GM D2Â platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ GMC Terrain,Â Chevrolet Cruze, andÂ Chevrolet VoltÂ and, unlike its two predecessors, isÂ positionedÂ squarely in the compact segment.
The third-generation, 2018 and newerÂ EquinoxÂ featuresÂ an all-new exterior andÂ interior, while beingÂ slightly smallerÂ insideÂ andÂ outÂ compared toÂ the outgoingÂ model. It also offersÂ an all-new engineÂ lineup andÂ an all-new lightweight architectureÂ that enables a weight savings of overÂ 400 pounds compared to the second-gen model. As a result, theÂ new EquinoxÂ gets better fuel economy while also delivering improvements in ride, handling, packaging, and safety.
TheÂ EquinoxÂ is assembled at the following GM plants:
- GM CAMI plantÂ in Ontario, Canada operated byÂ GM Canada
- GM Ramos plantÂ in Ramos Arizpe,Â Coahuila, Mexico operated byÂ GM Mexico
- Wuhan II plant in Hubei, China operated byÂ Shanghai-GM
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- ChevroletÂ EquinoxÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results