GMC Yukon sales increased by almost 3 percent to 20,023 units in the second quarter of 2019, very healthy performance for a vehicle on its way out the door as its replacement is due any minute now. And now, in what is likely an effort to keep volume steady through the third quarter, a new GMC rebate reduces the price of all Yukon models by 12 percent, which in some cases can equate to a discount worth nearly $10,000. It’s worth noting that the headline-making offer is exclusive to current GM owners and lessees, and that GMC offered a nearly identical incentive in August.
The nationwide GMC rebate offers on the Yukon during the month of September 2019 are as follows:
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- Retail offer: 12 percent below MSRP for current eligible GM owners and lessees
GMC provides the following example of the aforementioned rebate on a 2019 Yukon XL Denali model with the Open Road package and an MSRP of $80,475:
- $4,496 Price Reduction Below MSRP + $5,161 Purchase Allowance = $9,657 Total Discount
For reference, we’ve listed the starting prices of all 2019 GMC Yukon models below:
2019 GMC Yukon:
- SLE – $50,895
- SLT – $58,895
- Denali – $67,995
2019 GMC Yukon XL:
- SLE – $53,695
- SLT – $61,695
- Denali – $70,795
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.