Buick Mexico sales decreased 1 percent to 277 units in August 2019 compared to August 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Buick Enclave sales decreased 8.33 percent to 66 units
- Buick Encore sales increased 16.23 percent to 179 units
- Buick Envision sales decreased 38.46 percent to 32 units
- Buick Regal sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- The model has been discontinued in Mexico
- The Buick LaCrosse is not offered in Mexico
In the first eight months of 2019, Buick Mexico sales decreased 13 percent to 1,716 units.
Sales Results - August 2019 - Mexico - Buick
|MODEL||AUG 2019 / AUG 2018||AUGUST 2019||AUGUST 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The GM Authority Take
The slight decline in Buick Mexico sales in August represents the seventh consecutive month of negative sales growth in that market. Despite having sold fewer cars year-over-year, the 277 deliveries place August as Buick’s best month during 2019 in Mexico. On the other hand, year-to-date sales fell more steeply.
The Buick Encore was the brand’s only model to have posted an increase in sales volume in the Mexican market, both in August and year-to-date. In this way, the subcompact crossover posted its second-best monthly result, just behind the 185 units sold in June. In contrast, Enclave and Envision continued their negative trajectories in August, decreasing 8 and 38 percent, respectively.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Buick Mexico sales in August 2018, except when noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- GM news
- Running GM sales results
- Running Buick sales results
- GM Q3 2019 sales numbers:
- GM Q3 2019 sales U.S.A.
- GM Canada sales Q3 2019
- GM Mexico sales Q3 2019
- GM Mexico sales July 2019
- GM Mexico sales August 2019 sales
- GM Mexico sales September 2019
- GM China sales Q3 2019
- GM Brazil sales Q3 2019
- GM South Korea sales Q3 2019