Kooks Headers & Exhaust is offering up new cat-back exhaust systems and headers for 2019 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra models, adding extra aural attraction and performance to the light-duty pickups.
The exhaust systems are offered in a variety of styles, including a dual rear tip design, or a side exhaust design. The side exhaust systems come equipped with twin four-inch tips with either a polished finish or black finish, while the dual rear exhaust system comes in a standard silver finish.
The new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra exhaust systems are compatible with both Kooks headers and Y-Pipe configurations, or the factory exhaust system, and utilize the OEM inlet for use with the stock exhaust. The exhaust systems weighs 55 pounds.
Kooks is also offering new headers for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. The headers include a catted stainless Y pipe and OEM connection, plus all the gaskets and installation hardware required to hook them up. The headers weigh in at 38 pounds.
Both the new exhaust and new headers utilize a stainless steel construction. Neither are legal for use in California.
Kooks 2019 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Exhaust and Headers:
- Cat-Back Rear Exhaust, Dual Tip (6.2L) – $1,611.19
- Cat-Back Side Exhaust with Polished Tips (6.2L) – $1,565.94
- Cat-Back Side Exhaust with Black Tips (6.2L) – $1,587.81
- Cat-Back Rear Exhaust, Dual Tip (5.3L) – $1,404.22
- Cat-Back Side Exhaust, Polished Tips (5.3L) – $1,293.00
- Cat-Back Side Exhaust, Black Tips (5.3L) – $1,314.88
- 1 3/4 x 3 Stainless Long Tube Header Kit (6.2L) – $3,088.75
- 1 3/4 x 3 Stainless Long Tube Header Kit (5.3L) – $3,078.75
Kooks Headers & Exhaust has been making aftermarket exhaust systems and headers since 1962, and is well established in the aftermarket for producing quality products. We’ll post a video of these new pipes in action very soon. In the meantime, subscribe to GM Authority for more Chevrolet Silverado news, GMC Sierra news, Chevrolet news, GMC news and around-the-clock GM news coverage.