GMC Yukon sales increased 2.58 percent to 20,023 units units in the second quarter of 2019, great news for a vehicle on its way out the door as its replacement is due any minute now. And now, in what is likely an effort to maintain the upward momentum through the third quarter, a new GMC discount reduces the price of all Yukon models by 12 percent, which in some cases can equate to nearly $10,000 off. It’s worth noting that the headline-making offer is exclusive to current GM owners and lessees.
The nationwide GMC discount offers on the Yukon during the month of August 2019 are as follows:
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- Retail offer: 12 percent below MSRP for current eligible GM owners and lessees
GMC provides the following example offer of the above discount on a 2019 Yukon XL Denali model with the Open Road package and an MSRP of $80,475:
- $4,496 Price Reduction Below MSRP + $5,161 Purchase Allowance = $9,657 Total Discount
For reference, we’ve listed the starting prices of all 2019 GMC Yukon models below:
- SLE – $50,895
- SLT – $58,895
- Denali – $67,995
GMC Yukon XL:
- SLE – $53,695
- SLT – $61,695
- Denali – $70,795
- Must take delivery by September 3rd, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.