Chevrolet Blazer sales totaled 11,772 units in the second quarter of 2019, a big jump from the 3,023 units sold in the first quarter. The increase in sales volume is the result of improved availability of the all-new Blazer as well as advertising campaigns, with Chevy launching an ad campaign for the Blazer in June. And now, a new Chevrolet discount takes over $2,000 off 2019 Blazer in August 2019.
The nationwide Chevrolet discount offers on the all-new 2019 Blazer in August 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: $500 Customer Cash + $1,500 Purchase Bonus Cash = $2,000 Total Cash Allowance
- Nationwide lease offer: $289 per month for 36 months on front-wheel drive (FWD) 1LT models equipped with the 2.5-liter four-cylinder LCV engine:
- $3,629 due at signing
- $0 security deposit
- Special lease offer: $289 per month for 36 months on front-wheel drive (FWD) 1LT models equipped with the 2.5-liter four-cylinder LCV engine
- $2,829 due at signing
- $0 security deposit
- This offer is only available for Current Lessees of a 2014MY or newer select GM vehicles
Potential buyers should note that the above Chevrolet discount is not applicable to base L models of the Blazer. And while the special lease offer is exclusive to Current GM Lessees, the $2,000 Chevrolet discount is available to everyone. By comparison, the Blazer incentive for April 2019 was only for owners of competing makes.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Blazer trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- Blazer 1LT – $33,495
- Blazer 2LT – $34,495
- Blazer 3LT – $38,695
- Blazer RS – $41,795
- Blazer Premier – $43,895
As such, the $2,000 Chevrolet discount reduces the starting price of the 2019 Blazer RS to $39,795, while that of the Blazer 1LT drops to $31,495.
- Must take delivery by September 3rd, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Chevrolet Blazer
The Chevrolet Blazer is a mid-size crossover utility vehicle (CUV). It is currently Chevrolet's second-biggest CUV, slotting between the compact Chevrolet Equinox and full-size Chevrolet Traverse. The current model was introduced for the 2019 model year and represents the fifth generation of the Blazer nameplate, which dates back to 1969. The model rides on the regular-wheelbase variant of the GM C1 platform shared most directly with the second-gen GMC Acadia and first-gen Cadillac XT5. The long-wheelbase variant of the same platform is shared with the Chevrolet Traverse, Buick Enclave, and Cadillac XT6.
The 2019 Blazer flaunts attention-grabbing exterior design, seamlessly integrated customer-focused technologies and superb functionality. Many of the exterior and interior design elements are borrowed from the sixth-generation Camaro.
The 2019 Blazer range consists of four trim levels, including the base L, three mid-tier Blazer trim levels (consisting of three LT trims), the sporty Blazer RS and the range-topping Blazer Premier trim. New technology offered on the 2019 Blazer includes capless fuel fill, HID headlights, LED daytime running lights, and a Cargo Management System.
The Chevrolet Blazer is built at the GM Ramos Plant by GM Mexico.
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet Blazer information
- 2019 Blazer
- 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Platform
- 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Powertrain
- 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Price, Models, Trim Levels
- 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Production, Manufacturing & Assembly Plant
- 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Release Date & Availability
- 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Specs
- 2020 Blazer
- Future Chevy Blazer
- 2019 Blazer
- Running GM sales results