Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 7,080 units in the second quarter of 2019, favorable results given the limited on-the-ground availability of the small crossover SUV during the time frame. In August, Cadillac offers for the 2019 XT4 are a bit more significant than in recent months, with GM offering $1,000 APR cash plus interest-free financing for the compact luxury crossover. By comparison, the Cadillac XT4 discount in June offered half as much money back, and 1.9 percent APR financing.
The Cadillac offers for the XT4 in August 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: $500 cash on any XT4 model (for everyone)
- Finance offer: $1,000 APR cash + 0 percent APR financing for 72 months through Ally, US Bank, or GM Financial. This offer is not available in conjunction with other offers.
- Lease offer (for current lessees): $1,250 cash for current GM lessees
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of a current GM lease through Ally, US Bank, or GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac discount offers require the buyer to take delivery by September 3rd, 2019.
For reference, here are the 2019 XT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- Luxury – $36,690
- Premium Luxury – $40,790
- Sport – $40,790
As such, the $1,000 combined Cadillac offer reduces the starting price of the XT4 Luxury to $35,690, including destination, and eliminates the cost of financing.
It would seem that the lack of major Cadillac discounts on the XT4 is a result of strong demand for the small luxury utility vehicle, since GM and most other automakers typically keep incentives to a minimum when a particular model is enjoying strong demand and tight supply.
- Must take delivery by September 3rd, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.