New Chevrolet Discount Cuts Trax Price By $4,250 In July 20194
Chevrolet Trax sales decreased nearly 18 percent to 21,790 units in the second quarter of 2019. The decline in sales comes after a very strong performance in the first quarter of the year. And now, in what could be an effort to catalyze a rebound in sales, a new Chevrolet discount takes over $4,000 off the price of select Trax models.
Nationwide Chevrolet discount offers for the Trax in July 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer (excludes L models): $4,250 total cash allowance when financing with GM Financial
- Cash offer: $2,250 consumer cash + $1,250 downpayment assistance = $3,500 total cash allowance
- Finance offer: $750 cash allowance + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- LS – $22,295
- LT – $24,195
- Premier – $28,595
The $4,250 Chevrolet discount reduces the starting price of the LT model to $19,945, making it more affordable than a regularly-priced 2019 Trax LS. Meanwhile, the $3,500 Chevrolet discount reduces the starting price of the 2019 Trax LS to just $18,795.
- Must take delivery by July 31st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Trax
The Chevrolet Trax is a subcompact crossover utility vehicle. It slots below the Equinox as Chevrolet's smallest CUV andÂ rides onÂ theÂ GM Gamma 2 platformÂ shared with the Chevrolet Sonic/Aveo and Buick Encore. The model wasÂ Chevrolet's first offeringÂ inÂ the subcompact (B segment) crossover space and theÂ second (after the Nissan Juke) to launch in its segment in the U.S. market.
Having launchedÂ for the 2015 model year in the U.S., the TraxÂ received a refresh for the 2017 model yearÂ thatÂ consisted of all-new front and rear fascias,Â the replacement of the LTZ trim by the new range-topping Premier model, revised interior, a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and more.
The 2018 Chevy TraxÂ represents the fourthÂ model year of the first-generation Trax and receivesÂ several changesÂ including three new exterior colors, a newÂ Trax Redline EditionÂ model, and several equipment-level changes. The 2019 Trax got three newÂ exterior colors and a new Premier badge on the tailgate. The 2020 model is expected to be the last model year of the current, first-generationÂ Trax beforeÂ an all-new, second-generation model arrives.
The Trax, which is called the Chevrolet Tracker in some markets likeÂ South America, Russia and the CIS, is builtÂ atÂ the following GMÂ plants:
- GM Bupyeong factoryÂ in Bupyeong-Gu, South Korea operatedÂ byÂ GM KoreaÂ - supplies Eurasia, North America and Holden Trax to Australia/New Zealand
- GM San Luis Potosi factoryÂ in San Luis, Mexico operated byÂ GM MexicoÂ - supplies North America
- GM Dongyue SouthÂ in Yantai, Shandong, China operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and SAIC - suppliesÂ China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet TraxÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results
- RunningÂ Chevrolet salesÂ results
- Running ChevroletÂ Trax salesÂ results
- RunningÂ Chevrolet salesÂ results
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Get ’em now. They’ll all be gone by next week!
The stop delivery recall on them for a bad weld on an A-arm in the front suspension kept them from being sold for quite some time.
Gotta blow ’em out because a new one is on the horizon albiet with a different name.
I own a Trax. The front of hood the paint is just flaking off.
I am assuming this is huge problem with Chev vehicles as I see many on the road with same peeling of paint.
This should be a recall !!