Chevrolet Traverse sales increased 6 percent to 38,152 units in the second quarter of 2019, setting a second-quarter sales record for the nameplate. And now, in what seems to be an effort to maintain consumer interest in the Traverse in the highly competitive three-row crossover segment, a new Chevrolet discount takes over $4,000 off select Traverse LT models in July 2019.
Nationwide Chevrolet discount offers on the Traverse are as follows:
- 2019 Traverse LT models: $4,310 below MSRP for current GM owners
- Loyalty cash only for those who own a 2005 or newer GM vehicle
- 2019 Traverse (excluding base models): $500 purchase bonus cash + $1,000 customer cash = $1,500 total cash allowance
Interested parties should note that the larger of the two Chevrolet discount offer is for LT models and is exclusive to current GM owners, which should please existing GM owners disgruntled by the automaker’s offers for non-owners. Chevy provides the following example of the $4,310 discount on a Traverse with an MSRP of $38,390:
- $1,560 price reduction below MSRP + $1,500 cash allowance + $1,250 owner loyalty cash = $4,310 total cash discount
As such, the discount reduces the price of the specific Traverse LT crossover SUV to $34,080.
Meanwhile, the smaller incentive excludes base models.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Traverse trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- L – $31,125 (not applicable to the aforementioned incentives)
- LS – $34,095
- LT – $36,595
- RS – $44,295
- Premier – $46,695
- High Country – $54,395
- Must take delivery by July 31st, 2019, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Traverse
The Chevrolet TraverseÂ is a full-size crossover utility vehicle (CUV). It is the biggest Chevrolet crossoverÂ currently offered, slotting above the subcompactÂ Chevrolet TraxÂ andÂ compactÂ Chevrolet Equinox. It will also slot above the much-rumored,Â futureÂ Chevrolet Blazer.
The current model was introduced for the 2018Â model year and represents the secondÂ generation of theÂ TraverseÂ nameplate.Â It rides on the extended-lengthÂ GM C1 platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ Buick Enclave. A shorter variant of the same platform underpins the second-genÂ GMCÂ Acadia, first-genÂ Cadillac XT5Â and all-newÂ 2019 Chevy Blazer.
Compared to its first-generation predecessor, the second-gen TraverseÂ is an all-new vehicle that is larger, lighter, sleeker and more modern.Â It also introduces newÂ trim levels, including High Country and RS -Â neither of which were present on the first-generation model.
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet Traverse info
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results