GMC Sierra sales decreased 2 percent to 40,546 units in the first quarter of 2019, results indicative of GM not having finished launching the all-new T1-platform model. Since then, GMC has been ramping up production of the new Sierra, making more units and model variants. And for June 2019, a new GMC discount offers over $9,500 off select models of the all-new light-duty Sierra. This is more than twice as much as the $4,000 discount offered in March, and significantly higher than the $5,500 incentive offered in April.
GMC provides the following example discount on an in-stock 2019 Sierra 1500 4WD Crew Cab equipped with the SLT Premium Plus Package:
- $1,000 Option Package Discount + $5,000 Purchase Allowance +$3,531 Price Reduction Below MSRP = $9,531 total value
The GMC Sierra discount is only applicable to select in-stock units of the 2019 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab models in the SLT trim level with the SLT Premium Plus Package and when being financed through GM Financial. The SLT Premium Plus Package (RPO Code PDT) includes the following equipment:
- SLT Preferred Package:
- 8-inch diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment with navigation
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Wireless Phone Charging
- Driver Alert Package I:
- Driver Alert Package II:
- 20-inch polished aluminum wheels
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Chrome assist steps
- Spray-in bedliner
Note that this GMC Sierra discount applies only to select in-stock units of the all-new, 2019 Sierra on the T1 platform. They do not apply to models on the K2 platform, which are being discounted by over $10,000 during the month of June.
- Must take delivery by July 1st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.