Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 7,026 units in the first quarter of 2019, favorable results, especially given limited on-the-ground availability of the small crossover SUV. Currently, Cadillac discounts on the 2019 XT4 aren’t exactly lucrative: with GM running three separate offers on the compact luxury crossover.
The Cadillac discount offers on the XT4 for June 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: $500 cash on any XT4 model (for everyone)
- Finance offer: 1.9 percent APR financing for 72 months through Ally, US Bank, or GM Financial. This offer is not available with other offers.
- Lease offer (for current lessees): $1,250 cash for current GM lessees
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of current GM lease through Ally, US Bank, or GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac discount offers require the buyer to take delivery by July 1st, 2019.
For reference, here are the 2019 XT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- Luxury – $36,690
- Premium Luxury – $40,790
- Sport – $40,790
As such, the $500 Cadillac discount reduces the starting price of the XT4 Luxury to $36,190, including destination.
It would seem that the lack of major Cadillac discounts on the XT4 is a result of strong demand for the small luxury utility vehicle, since GM and most other automakers typically keep incentives to a minimum when there is significant demand and tight supply.
- Must take delivery by July 1st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.