Cadillac XTS sales decreased 23.76 percent to 3,734 units in the first quarter of 2019. The results are unsurprising, given the market’s ongoing fascination with crossovers at the expense of the traditional sedan body style, not to mention the fact that the XTS is being discontinued. And now, in what could be an effort to increase the turn rate of the XTS prior to its discontinuation, a new Cadillac discount takes $2,500 off all XTS models during June 2019.
The Cadillac discount offers on the XTS for June 2019 are as follows:
- Cash offer (for current owners and lessees): $2,500 cash for current GM owners or lessees
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of current GM vehicle lease through Ally, US Bank, or GM Financial, or own a 2005 or newer Cadillac vehicle. This offer is not available with some other offers.
- Purchase allowance (for everyone): $1,000 purchase allowance
- Finance offer (for everyone): 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 60 months when financing through GM Financial
For reference, here are the 2019 XTS trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $47,890
- Luxury – $51,890
- Premium Luxury – $59,285
- Platinum – $68,185
- V-Sport Platinum – $74,985
The $2,500 Cadillac discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 XTS V-Sport Platinum model to $72,485. Meanwhile, the $1,000 discount reduces the starting price of the base Standard model to $46,890.
- Must take delivery by July 1st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About CadillacÂ XTS
The CadillacÂ XTS is a full-sizeÂ premium sedan thatÂ consists ofÂ theÂ XTS Sedan and XTS V-Sport Sedan. TheÂ vehicleÂ was the first Cadillac model to be introduced after GM's bankruptcy in the 2009-2010 timeframe and is larger thanÂ theÂ compactÂ Cadillac ATSÂ and midsizeÂ Cadillac CTS. It is a similar size to theÂ full-sizeÂ Cadillac CT6Â prestige luxury sedan.
The current,Â first-generationÂ XTS was introduced for theÂ 2013Â model year. The vehicle isÂ based on the extended-length wheelbaseÂ variant of theÂ GM Epsilon platformÂ known as Super Epsilon. The same platform underpins the second-generationÂ Buick LaCrosseÂ and tenth-generationÂ Chevrolet Impala. The lineup also includes various XTS livery models, including hearse, limo, stretch limo, and more.
For the 2018 model year, theÂ XTS gets a midcycle refresh, with revised exterior styling, slight revisions to the trim level structure, two new exterior colors along with revised interior color combinations and pairing. It also gets improved front seats forÂ higher levels of comfort as well as revisions to the suspension system to provide more comfort for occupants. There's also a host of technologyÂ improvements, such as the addition of newÂ active safety features,Â the newÂ CUE 3.0Â infotainment systemÂ and more. For more on the updates, seeÂ 2018 Cadillac XTSÂ changes.
Cadillac had plans to discontinue theÂ XTS around theÂ 2017 model year, but has decided to continue selling the model and giveÂ itÂ a midcycle refresh.Â Even so, it is expected that the model will beÂ discontinued after the 2019Â model year, with theÂ CadillacÂ CT6 serving as its indirect successor.
TheÂ CadillacÂ XTS is built at the following plants:
- GMÂ Oshawa plantÂ in Ontario, Canada operated byÂ GM CanadaÂ to satisfy North American markets, and
- Shanghai-GM Jinqiao North plant operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ for the Chinese market
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results
- Cadillac XTSÂ information
- 2016 Cadillac XTS
- 2017 Cadillac XTS
- 2018 Cadillac XTS
- 2019 Cadillac XTS
- 2019 Cadillac XTS Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2019 Cadillac XTS Colors
- 2019 Cadillac XTS Order Guide
- 2020 Cadillac XTS (page coming soon)
- Next Cadillac XTS