Cadillac Discount Reduces 2019 XT5 Price By $3,000 In June 20192
Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 10 percent to 13,278 units in the first quarter of 2019. The results mean that the XT5 trailed the segment and its chief competitors during the quarter, and come at a time when crossovers are rapidly rising in popularity at the expense of sedans. And now, in what could be an effort to combat slumping sales, a new Cadillac discount takes $3,000 off all models of the 2019 XT5 crossover in June 2019, making it the biggest incentive so far in 2019 on the midsize crossover SUV.
The Cadillac discount offers on the XT5 for June 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: $3,000 cash for everyone
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR financing (interest-free) for 60 months when banking through Ally, US Bank, or GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
- Cash offer (for current lessees): $2,000 cash for current GM lessees
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of current GM lease through Ally, US Bank, or GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
It is currently unclear whether or not the $3,000 and $2,000 Cadillac discount offers can be combined. We would suggest reaching out to your local Cadillac dealership for clarification.
For reference, here are the 2019 XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- Standard – $42,690
- Luxury – $49,490
- Premium Luxury – $55,190
- Platinum – $66,890
Applied to a 2019 XT5 Platinum model with a starting MSRP of $66,890, the $3,000 discount reduces the starting price to a slightly more modest $63,890. Meanwhile, the $2,000 discount reduces the starting price of the base Standard model to $40,690.
- Must take delivery by July 1st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ CadillacÂ XT5
The Cadillac XT5Â is a premium luxury crossover that replaced the Cadillac SRX in the Cadillac range. The XT5 slots between the compactÂ Cadillac XT4Â and upcomingÂ three-rowÂ Cadillac XT6 in theÂ Cadillac lineup.
Currently in its firstÂ generation, the XT5Â was introduced for the 2017 model year. The vehicle isÂ based on the regular-length wheelbaseÂ variant of theÂ GM C1 platformÂ shared with the second-generationÂ GMC AcadiaÂ and upcoming,Â future Chevrolet Blazer. A longer-wheelbase variant of the same platform underpins the second-genÂ Chevrolet TraverseÂ andÂ Buick Enclave.
For the 2018 model year, the XT5Â received several new exterior colors, a new "base" trim level that offers all-wheel-drive, theÂ Rear Seat ReminderÂ technology, and various new accessories.
For the 2019 model year, the XT5 deletes four existing exterior colors to make room for fourÂ newÂ ones, while makingÂ a coupleÂ package-level changes: the Driver Awareness PackageÂ becomes standard on the Luxury modelÂ while the Driver Assist Package becomes standard on the Platinum model.Â Two sets of 20-inch wheels become available. In addition, the 2019 XT5Â receives a new, second-generation wireless smartphone charging system that is higherÂ power is now compatible with Apple iPhones. Finally, ProvenceÂ leather replaces micro-suede on the mid-panel of the instrument panel.
The 2020 model year will deliver a mid cycle update that includes revised trim level structure (adopting the Cadillac Y trim level strategy),Â slight revisions to the exterior design, a few small updates to the interior, and the introduction of a 9-speed automatic transmission in place of the 8-speed unit on the 2017-2019 models.
TheÂ XT5 is producedÂ across the following GM plants globally:
- GM Spring Hill factoryÂ in Tennessee operated byÂ GM USAÂ supplying North America,Â Middle East,Â Europe, and Russia
- Cadillac China Jinqiao factoryÂ operated byÂ Shanghai-GMÂ supplyingÂ China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Cadillac XT5Â information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results
- RunningÂ Cadillac salesÂ results
- RunningÂ CadillacÂ XT5 salesÂ results
- RunningÂ Cadillac salesÂ results
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Love my XT5
the wife wanted a Equinox but we my influence she’s in a XT5 –she’s loves her XT5