GMC is continuing to launch its all-new, 2019 GMC Sierra 1500, having begun production of the truck’s Regular Cab body style in March. Meanwhile, a new GMC discount reduces the price of the last-generation 2018 Sierra 1500 by over $12,000.
The GMC discounts on the 2018 Sierra for April are as follows:
- 2018 Sierra 4WD Crew Cab with Denali Ultimate Package: $4,027 price reduction below MSRP + $750 Option Package Discount + $7,550 Purchase Allowance = $12,327 total value based on MSRP of $65,120
- 2018 Sierra 4WD Crew Cab with SLT Premium Plus Package: $3,480 price reduction below MSRP + $1,250 Option Package Discount + $7,550 Purchase Allowance = $12,280 total value based on MSRP of $56,930
Unlike the last-gen Sierra discount in March, which was restricted to current owners/lessees of GM vehicles, the Sierra discounts in April are available to everyone. In addition, the incentives apply exclusively to select in-stock 2018 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab models only when financing with GM Financial.
To note, these April GMC discounts are about $1,000 higher than they were in March 2019; the move seems to be intended to clear out inventory of the outgoing, last-generation GMC Sierra to make room for the all-new model.
It’s also worth emphasizing that these GMC discounts apply only to select in-stock units of the last-generation Sierra 1500, the one on the K2 platform. They do not apply to the all-new, 2019 Sierra on the T1 platform, which receives a $5,500 discount during the month of April 2019.
- Must take delivery by April 30, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.