The 2019 Silverado 1500 launch is nearing completion, as retail availability of the all-new full-size pickup continues to increase and as more body styles and powertrains go into production. After boosting the incentive on the 2019 Silverado mid-January to coincide with its national marketing launch, Chevrolet is now discounting select models of the all-new pickup truck by over $9,000.
Nationwide Chevrolet discounts on the all-new 2019 Silverado on the T1 platform for March 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Silverado Crew Cab LT with All Star and Z71 packages:
- $3,015 price reduction below MSRP + $3,500 cash allowance + $2,000 Competitive Owner Cash + $500 option package discount = $9,015 discount
- 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- 2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab/Double Cab: $1,500 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial
- 2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- 2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab RST: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
Shoppers should note that the full $9,015 discount is only offered to Current Competitive Owners.
For reference, here are the 2019 Silverado 1500 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- Work Truck – $35,995
- Custom – $37,795
- Custom Trail Boss – $41,795
- LT – $40,695
- LT Trail Boss – $49,795
- RST – $45,995
- LTZ – $43,000
- High Country – $54,495
Chevrolet offers the following example of the $9,015 discount as it applies to a 2019 Silverado Crew Cab LT All Star with an MSRP of $51,700. The offer lowers the price to a much more palatable $42,685. We should note that Chevrolet is only discounting one trim level of the Silverado equipped with one package, while competitors like FCA’s Ram Pickup and Ford offer discounts across most of the model range.
- Must take delivery by April 1, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Chevrolet Silverado
The Chevrolet Silverado is a lineup of full-size pickup trucks sold primarily in North America, but also in the Middle East and in certain markets in South America. Slotting above the mid-size Chevrolet Colorado (known as the S10 in some markets), the Silverado is Chevrolet's largest pickup truck and currently consists of the 1500 light duty model, two Heavy Duty models - the 2500HD and 3500HD, as well as Conventional Class 4, Class 5 and Class 6 Medium Duty models - the Silverado 4500HD and Silverado 5500HD and Silverado 6500HD.
The 2018 Chevy Silverado represents the fifth model year of the third-generation Silverado. It is based on the GM K2 platform shared with other full-size pickup trucks and SUVs from GM. Though the line sold relatively well, it became less competitive in the marketplace with time when compared to its primary Ford F-Series rival, due to lacking cutting-edge features such as turbocharged engines, a rugged off-road variant such as the Ford F-150 Raptor, a diesel engine option in the light duty (1500) model, and also various modern features and equipment.
Luckily, an all-new Silverado arrived for the 2019 model year that addresses many of the issues of its predecessor model. Customers began taking delivery of the all-new truck in the second half of August 2018.
Chevrolet says that the all-new 2019 Silverado is the result of over 7,000 customer interviews - the most intensive research in its history. The new model uses higher grade alloy steel in the bed floor as well as various mixed materials that result in a reduction in weight and improved performance, with weight falling about 450 pounds. The truck also offers an expanded amount of models for a total of eight, including the new 2019 Silverado Trailboss.
Riding on GM's new T1 platform shared with other future GM full-size trucks and SUVs, the 2019 Silverado offers more technology, convenience features, and engine/transmission combinations. While details of five powertrain combos have already been revealed, GM has not yet shared details of the new inline-six 3.0L Duramax Diesel engine, only stating that it will be "best-performing" and that it will be mated to GM's new 10-speed transmission.
Having overhauled the Silverado 1500, Chevy will next overhaul the Silverado Heavy Duty. The brand released a teaser image of the upcoming all-new 2020 Silverado HD in April 2018 and announced the vehicle in November 2018. The truck will launch in the 2019 calendar year as a 2020 model.
The 2020 Silverado HD will be comprised of the Silverado 2500HD and Silverado 3500HD that ride on a more robust and capable version of the new T1 platform when compared to the 2019 Silverado 1500, while sharing many high-tech features and design elements with its light duty brother.
Completing the overhauled Silverado family is the 2019 Silverado Medium Duty series, comprised of the Silverado 4500HD, 5500HD, and 6500HD.
The Chevrolet Silverado is built at the following GM plants:
- GM Flint Assembly in Flint, Michigan, USA
- GM Fort Wayne Assembly in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
- GM Oshawa Assembly in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- GM Silao in Silao, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Navistar Springfield Assembly in Springfield, Ohio, USA (Silverado Medium Duty only)
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forum
- Chevrolet Silverado information
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Changes
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Lineup
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Order Guide
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado
- Next Chevrolet Silverado
- Running GM sales results