Assigned color code GN0 and touch-up paint code WA-633D, Slate Gray Metallic is one of three gray hues available for the 2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV. The two other gray exterior colors are Nightfall Gray Metallic and Silver Ice Metallic.
The new Slate Gray Metallic color is included in the base price of the 2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV. It is paired with the black front grille and is available in conjunction with all trim levels and all interior color combinations.
2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV Trim Levels:
- LT (2LT)
- Premier (2LZ)
2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV Interior Color Combinations:
- Dark Galvanized with Sky Cool Gray
- Dark Galvanized Gray
- Light Ash Gray with Ceramic White
As of this writing, U.S. Chevy dealers are well-stocked with the 2019 Volt, since the GM Lake Orion plant in Michigan has been assembling and shipping the 2019 model to dealers for the past few months. Models in the Slate Gray Metallic exterior color are currently en route or just arriving on dealer lots. Availability varies by dealer, so check with yours for complete details.
About ChevroletÂ Bolt EV
The ChevroletÂ Bolt EV is a battery-electric vehicle (BEV) from General Motorsâ€™ Chevrolet brand.Â Officially positioned as a crossover by Chevrolet, theÂ five-door subcompact hatchbackÂ offers over 200 miles of range on a full charge while also featuring advanced connectivity technologies designed to enhance and personalize the driving experience.
The Chevy Bolt EVÂ received a few minorÂ updates and changes forÂ the 2019 model year, which is itsÂ third model year of the first-generationÂ Bolt EVÂ in the United States market. In addition to three new colors, the Bolt EV also received the following:
- Addition of a new smartphone interface for vehicle entry, start and operationÂ exclusively forÂ fleetÂ orders only; late availability
- Addition ofÂ Tire Fill Alert
- Newfound availability ofÂ Driver Confidence II PackageÂ on LT model. Previously, the package was only available on the Premier trim level. The packageÂ includes:
The Bolt EV isÂ assembled at the following plants:
- Vehicle assembly:Â GM Lake Orion plantÂ in Orion Township, Michigan, USA operated byÂ GM USA
- Battery and motor drive unit: Incheon, South Korea
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet Bolt EVÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results