Chevrolet Incentives: $3,500 Off 2018 Trax In December 20181
Chevrolet Trax sales decreased 11 percent to 20,549 units in the third quarter – somewhat concerning results given the ongoing market shift towards crossovers and away from sedans. So, in a potential effort to reverse the declining sales of the small crossover SUV, the Bow Tie brand introduced a rather attractive Chevy Trax incentive offer for December 2018.
The nationwide Chevrolet incentive on the 2018 Trax is $2,500 customer cash plus a cash allowance of $1,000 when one finances with GM Financial. The result is a $3,500 total cash allowance off MSRP.
This deal is applicable to all 2018 Chevy Trax models. For reference, here are the Trax trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs:
- LS (1LS) – $21,995
- LT (1LT) – $22,895
- Premier (1LZ) – $28,295
As such, the Chevrolet incentive brings the starting price of the range-topping Trax Premier down to $24,795.
- Must take delivery by January 2, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Trax
The Chevrolet Trax is a subcompact crossover utility vehicle. It slots below the Equinox as Chevrolet's smallest CUV andÂ rides onÂ theÂ GM Gamma 2 platformÂ shared with the Chevrolet Sonic/Aveo and Buick Encore. The model wasÂ Chevrolet's first offeringÂ inÂ the subcompact (B segment) crossover space and theÂ second (after the Nissan Juke) to launch in its segment in the U.S. market.
Having launchedÂ for the 2015 model year in the U.S., the TraxÂ received a refresh for the 2017 model yearÂ thatÂ consisted of all-new front and rear fascias,Â the replacement of the LTZ trim by the new range-topping Premier model, revised interior, a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and more.
The 2018 Chevy TraxÂ represents the fourthÂ model year of the first-generation Trax and receivesÂ several changesÂ including three new exterior colors, a newÂ Trax Redline EditionÂ model, and several equipment-level changes. The 2019 Trax got three newÂ exterior colors and a new Premier badge on the tailgate. The 2020 model is expected to be the last model year of the current, first-generationÂ Trax beforeÂ an all-new, second-generation model arrives.
The Trax, which is called the Chevrolet Tracker in some markets likeÂ South America, Russia and the CIS, is builtÂ atÂ the following GMÂ plants:
- GM Bupyeong factoryÂ in Bupyeong-Gu, South Korea operatedÂ byÂ GM KoreaÂ - supplies Eurasia, North America and Holden Trax to Australia/New Zealand
- GM San Luis Potosi factoryÂ in San Luis, Mexico operated byÂ GM MexicoÂ - supplies North America
- GM Dongyue SouthÂ in Yantai, Shandong, China operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and SAIC - suppliesÂ China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet TraxÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results
- RunningÂ Chevrolet salesÂ results
- Running ChevroletÂ Trax salesÂ results
- RunningÂ Chevrolet salesÂ results
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Please be advised we are discontinuing auto production to concentrate on cuvs desired by the public, such as our Trax. As a token of thanks, we are offering you $3,500, for selecting our highly-desirable product.