Chevrolet Discounts Suburban Over $11,000 In December 20180
Chevy Suburban sales increased nearly 11 percent to 15,572 units in the third quarter, an unsurprising turn of events given the ongoing shift in consumer purchase dynamics that favors crossovers and SUVs. For December 2018, a new Chevrolet discount reduces the price of the Suburban full-size SUV by over $11,000.
Nationwide Chevrolet discounts on the 2018 Suburban are as follows:
- 2018 Suburban Premier – $7,271 employee discount plus a total cash allowance of $3,750 when one finances with GM Financial, totaling $11,021 off MSRP.
- 2018 Suburban (excluding Suburban 3500HD models) – $1,500 cash allowance when one finances with GM Financial plus $1,500 customer cash and $750 bonus cash, totaling $3,750 off MSRP.
- 2018 Suburban (excluding Suburban 3500HD models) – $1,500 cash allowance when one finances with GM Financial plus $750 customer cash and $750 bonus cash, totaling $3,000 off MSRP.
As such, GM employee pricing is only applicable to range-topping 2018 Chevy Suburban Premier models.
Meanwhile, the $3,750 discount is not applicable to Suburban 3500HD models, while the $3,000 is only applicable to 3500HD models. To clarify, the Suburban 3500HD is only applicable to fleet customers, as retail models are not offered with such a configuration.
For reference, here are the 2018 Suburban trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs (key word being starting):
- LS (1LS) – $51,495
- LT (1LT) – $56,595
- Premier (1LZ) – $66,195
So, the first Chevrolet discount brings the starting price of the 2018 Suburban Premier to $55,174, which is lower than the price of the mid-range Suburban LT.
- Must take delivery by January 2, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About ChevroletÂ Suburban
The ChevroletÂ Suburban is an extended-length, full-sizeÂ Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV). It is currently Chevrolet's biggestÂ SUV, slottingÂ above theÂ Chevrolet Tahoe, which is the same vehicle as the Suburban, but with a shorter wheelbase. The current model was introduced for the 2015 model year and represents the 12th generation of theÂ Suburban nameplate. The model rides on theÂ GMT-K2 platformÂ shared with theÂ Chevrolet Silverado,Â Chevrolet Tahoe,Â GMC Sierra,Â GMC YukonÂ and Yukon XL as well as theÂ Cadillac EscaladeÂ and Escalade ESV.
The 2018Â ChevyÂ Suburban represents the fourthÂ model year of the 12th-generation Suburban. The vehicleÂ remains highly competitive in its segment and the 2018 model year brings various improvements, most notably theÂ Suburban RSTÂ appearance package.
The 2019 ChevyÂ Suburban represents the fifth model year of the 12th-generation Suburban, and offers up a new exterior color, a newÂ Premier badge on the tailgate, and new color availability for theÂ Suburban RST as well as the rear-closeout feature.Â In addition, two new models are introduced, both offering the 6.2L V8 L86 engine and 10-speed transmission. The first is theÂ SuburbanÂ RST Performance PackageÂ that focuses on performanceÂ while the second is the Premier Plus model thatÂ focusesÂ onÂ luxury.Â The addition of the 6.2L V8 engineÂ addresses a long-standing request of potential customers and enthusiasts on the K2-generation Suburban, which spent the first four years of its lifespan being offered exclusively with the less potent 5.3L V8 L83 engine.
An all-new, 13th-generationÂ Suburban is expected for the 2020 model year. The vehicleÂ will beÂ based on the new GMÂ T1 platformÂ andÂ is expected to deliverÂ an all-new exterior, interior, and powertrains, along withÂ exceptionalÂ attention toÂ detailÂ and new aerodynamic features such asÂ front air curtains.
The ChevroletÂ SuburbanÂ is built at theÂ GM Arlington factoryÂ inÂ Texas operated byÂ GM USA.
News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Chevrolet SuburbanÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results
- RunningÂ Chevrolet salesÂ results
- RunningÂ ChevroletÂ Suburban salesÂ results
- RunningÂ Chevrolet salesÂ results
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.