Buick Incentives: 2018 Regal Sportback Offered At 16% Off In October 20180
Buick Regal sales in the third quarter have increased 11.36 percent to 2,793 units, and deliveries in the first nine months of 2018 are up 22.5 percent from 8,990 to 11,008 units. Those are impressive results in a market that’s turning away from sedans and buying crossovers by the bushel. To continue this upward trend, the Tri Shield brand has introduced a rather attractive October 2018 incentive offer for the Regal Sportback model.
Regal Sportback Model Incentive
The nationwide Buick incentive on the Regal Sportback is 16 percent below MSRP when one finances with GM Financial.
The brand provides the following example of the offer on a 2018 Buick Regal Sportback Essence:
- $1,324 price reduction below MSRP + $4,535 Purchase Allowance = $5,859 Below MSRP
This offer is applicable to all Regal Sportback models, but not to the base Regal Sportback (1SV) or Regal GS (1SX) models.
Here are the applicable Regal Sportback trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs:
- Preferred (1SB) – $27,670
- Preferred II (1SC) – $29,770
- Essence (1SL) – $31,770
- Avenir (1SU) – $35,270
Shoppers should also note that some customers may not qualify for this offer, and that it is not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- Must take delivery by October 31, 2018.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Buick Regal
TheÂ Buick RegalÂ is a midsize-sizeÂ premiumÂ passenger vehicleÂ line that is currently in its sixth generation and slots above the compact Excelle and Verano (in China) and below the full-size LaCrosse (in North America and in China).Â The Regal family currentlyÂ consists of the following models:
- Regal Sportback - a four-door Regal sedan with a liftback trunk
- Regal GS -Â a four-door Regal Sportback with several performance upgrades
- Regal TourX - a five-door ruggedized wagon
Buick revealed the all-new RegalÂ in April 2017 at the New York Auto Show andÂ the vehiclesÂ launched for the 2018 model year. The sixth-gen model is based onÂ theÂ GM E2Â platform, which also underpins the 2016 and newerÂ Chevrolet MalibuÂ and upcomingÂ Cadillac XT4.Â The Regal is also sold as theÂ second-generation Opel-Vauxhall InsigniaÂ and the NGÂ 2018 Holden CommodoreÂ in Australia and New Zealand by GM subsidiaryÂ Holden.
Prior to the launch of the sixth-gen model, the fifth-generation Regal was available for a total of seven model years, from 2011 thru 2017.Â That model rode on theÂ GM Epsilon II platformÂ also shared with the first-gen Opel-Vauxhall Insignia and eighth-generation Malibu.
For the 2019 model year, the Buick Regal family gets a new Avenir trim level, along with Whisper Beige seats with Ebony interior accents for the Regal Sportback as well as a newÂ cabin air ionizerÂ for the Sportback and TourX models.
The sixth-gen Buick Regal is built at the following facilities:
- Opel RÃ¼sselsheim plantÂ in Germany, satisfying North American markets, and
- Shanghai-GM Jinqiao South plant operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and its partner, SAIC,Â satisfyingÂ the Chinese market
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Buick RegalÂ information
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results
- RunningÂ BuickÂ salesÂ results
- RunningÂ BuickÂ Regal salesÂ results
- RunningÂ BuickÂ salesÂ results
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.