Buick Encore sales decreased 5.88 percent to 21,112 units in the third quarter of 2018 while increasing 7.7 percent in the first nine months of 2018 to 69,747 units. The results aren’t very promising, given the market’s shift toward crossovers and away from other vehicle types, such as sedans. So in what could be an effort to potentially increase Encore sales, Buick has introduced two attractive incentives for October 2018.
The nationwide Buick Encore incentives for October 2018 are as follows:
- 20 percent below MSRP when financing with GM Financial
- Applies to all Encore models
- 0 percent APR for 72 months + $1,000 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial
- Excludes the base Encore (1SV) models
Buick provides the following example of the 20 percent discount offer on a 2018 Buick Encore Premium:
- $1,185 price reduction below MSRP + $5,321 Purchase Allowance = $6,506 Below MSRP
For the sake of reference, here are the Encore trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs:
- Encore (1SV) – $23,985
- Preferred (1SB) – $25,395
- Sport Touring (1SH) – $26,595
- Preferred II (1SD) – $27,895
- Essence (1SL) – $30,095
- Premium (1SN) – $31,595
Shoppers should also note that some customers may not qualify for this offer, and that it is not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- Must take delivery by October 31, 2018.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
AboutÂ Buick Encore
TheÂ Buick Encore is a subcompact crossover utility vehicle (CUV). ItÂ slots below theÂ EnvisionÂ as Buick'sÂ smallest CUV andÂ rides onÂ theÂ GM Gamma 2 platformÂ shared mostÂ directly with theÂ Chevrolet Trax;Â a variant of the architecture is also shared withÂ theÂ Chevrolet Sonic/Aveo. The model wasÂ Buick's first offeringÂ inÂ the subcompact (B segment) crossover space.
Having launchedÂ for theÂ 2013 model year in the U.S., the TraxÂ received a refresh for the 2017 model yearÂ thatÂ consisted of all-new front and rear fascias, an updated interior, a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and more.
The 2018Â Buick EncoreÂ represents theÂ fifth model year of the first-generationÂ Encore. The modelÂ receivesÂ several changesÂ includingÂ one new exterior color, aÂ cabin ionizer, capless fuel fill, and several package-level changes. The 2019Â Encore gotÂ two newÂ exterior colors, the deletion of the Preferred II (1SD) and Premium (1SN) trim levels, and a new Safety Package called Safety Package II.Â The 2020 model is expected to be the last model year of the current, first-generationÂ Encore before an all-new, second-generation model arrives.
The Buick EncoreÂ isÂ producedÂ atÂ the following GMÂ plants:
- GM Bupyeong factoryÂ in Bupyeong-Gu, South Korea operatedÂ byÂ GM KoreaÂ supplying North America
- GM Dongyue SouthÂ in Yantai, Shandong, China operated byÂ GM ChinaÂ and SAIC supplying China
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Buick Encore
- 2016 Buick Encore
- 2017 Buick Encore
- 2018 Buick Encore
- 2019 Buick Encore
- 2020 Buick Encore
- Future Buick Encore
- RunningÂ GM salesÂ results