2019 Silverado RST Street Concept Brings Stance, Attitude & Authority: SEMA 20187
Behold the Silverado RST Street Concept. Announced today and set to be revealed at the 2018 SEMA show in October, the show truck features an aggressive appearance with a significant dose of attitude.
As the name suggests, the Silverado RST is based on the new RST trim of the 2019 Silverado 1500. Additions include a “concept lowered suspension system” and concept body-side graphics. The additional use of Chevrolet accessories and performance parts gives the truck’s optional 5.3L V-8 L84 engine an even great amount of authoritative look and sound.
The Silverado RST Street Concept features the following Chevrolet Accessories and Performance parts, which are available on chevy.com/accessories and at Chevrolet dealers:
- 5.3L Cold-Air Intake System
- Six-piston Brembo front brake upgrade system with color-matched rear calipers
- Black Silverado nameplate
- 22-inch wheels in high-gloss black
- Front and rear molded splash guards
- Front-row premium all-weather floor liners with Chevrolet script
The truck also wears non-Chevrolet equipment, including:
- Exhaust tips (two-piece) in carbon fiber by Borla
- Cat-back exhaust, 5.3L dual-split rear by Borla
- One-piece hard tonneau cover by UnderCover
- 200-watt powered subwoofer and 200-watt DSP Amp kit by KICKER
Moreover, the Silverado RST Street concept also features concept carbon fiber-look parts, including a grille bar, mirror caps, door handles and interior trim.
One Of Four Silverado Concepts At SEMA 2018
The Silverado RST Street concept will join three other Silverado concepts at the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada running October 30th thru November 2nd, including:
- Silverado High Country Concept
- Silverado LTZ Concept
- Silverado RST Off Road Concept
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
What a great looking truck!
Regular cab short box
3.73 electronic locking rear end
2” lower with MRC
22×10” rear rims with 305 Sport Cup2 tires
22×8” front rims with 285 Tires
Brembo 4 disc 6 pot
Flat bottom wheel
Clothes or leather interior
Front splitter, side skirts reminiscent of the 1LE
There you have an SS with appearance “Attack Pack”
When GM stat putting the 4.2TT V8 into other vehicles it can be the SS/R or some such.
To add to that. D3 does factory approved Cadillac tuning. Or someone else like Diablo. Let them tweak the ECU and TCM and wrap it into a “Performance+” package. Would get the most out of the exhaust and intake and livin up the engine and trans. Might push 450+hp 475lb-ft
You do realize that you can make this truck right now by yourself? All it takes is a little mechanical ability (oh wait now I see the problem) and some cash!
You only want a truck like this if the factory does the work for you!
I wanted you to know I gave you a huge, sarcastic, thumbs up
I agree with andrew above, however in the mean time, make that truck above. you can have an SS above that later.
Holy, They actually LOWERED a truck?! About time.