Let this second-generation Cadillac CTS-V coupe serve as a reminder that you don’t need to upgrade to the newest CTS-V in order to go faster; you just need to give it a little love from Lingenfelter Performance Engineering. Equipped with Lingenfelter’s ‘700+ HP’ package, Kooks headers, and a Corsa Performance cat-back exhaust, this CTS-V puts down 633 horsepower and 570 lb-ft of torque to the rear wheels.
With a price tag of $11,349.00, the kit includes the following components:
- Lingenfelter CNC porting & polishing of LSA cylinder heads
- Upgrade intake and exhaust valves
- Multi-angle valve job, cc chambers, surfacing & spring height adjustment
- Lingenfelter dual valve springs, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks
- Lingenfelter GT9 camshaft by Competition Cams (215/247 .629/.656 121 CL)
- 2.55-inch-diameter steel supercharger 8-rib drive pulley
- 8-rib serpentine belt
- Lingenfelter LS9 solid supercharger isolator coupling
- Ported and polished supercharger snout
- Lingenfelter air intake duct
- Modified factory air box with K&N Air Filter
- Lingenfelter 10% overdrive harmonic balancer
- 63-lb./hour fuel injectors
- 160-degree thermostat
- ECM tuning
- Chassis dyno testing before & after installation
- Lingenfelter chrome fender, interior & personalized engine badges
As with every LPE package, a certificate of authenticity is included, and the parts are covered by a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. For more information and details on the package, click here.
To get a sense of the aural experience that accompanies these power-inducing upgrades, largely thanks to the upgraded exhaust system, click play on the video above. Would you rather have this LPE-modified coupe, or the more modern current-gen CTS-V sedan? Let us know in the comments section below.