A total of 142 new Cadillacs found homes in South Korea in April 2018, an increase of 29 percent compared to April 2017.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 66.67 percent to 9 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales increased 110.71 percent to 59 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 46.67 percent to 16 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales totaled 20 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 52 percent to 38 units
Cadillac does not market the XTS nor the Escalade ESV in South Korea.
The growth comes on the heels of lower March 2018 sales for Cadillac in South Korea, two months of record-setting sales in January and February, and a record-setting 2017. Notably, Cadillac sales grew in April while those of its corporate cousin, Chevrolet, fell a significant 53 percent.
In the first four months of 2018, Cadillac South Korea sales increased 36.54 percent to 553 units.
Sales Results - April 2018 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||APR 2018 / APR 2017||APRIL 2018||APRIL 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac April 2017 sales, except as noted
- Cadillac South Korea sales figures represent vehicle registrations rather than raw sales volume
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- GM news
- GM incentives and offers
- AprilÂ 2018 GM salesÂ results
- U.S.Â GMÂ April 2018 salesÂ results (not available because of this)
- GMÂ Canada April 2018 salesÂ results
- GM China April 2018 salesÂ resultsÂ (not available because of this)
- GM Korea April 2018 sales results
- Global April 2018 Cadillac salesÂ resultsÂ (not available because of this)