GM’s Cadillac brand delivered 129 new vehicles in South Korea in March 2018, according to figures obtained by GM Authority.
The results represent a decrease of 3 percent on a year-over-year basis. The drop follows to record-setting sales months for Cadillac in the market, as well as a record-setting 2017, and the decrease might be associated with consumer uncertainty of General Motors in South Korea due to potential bankrupting of the company in the market.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 66.67 percent to 9 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 40 percent to 21 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales increased 10.6 percent to 52 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 62.5 percent to 39 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales totaled 8 units
Cadillac does not market the XTS in South Korea.
In the first three months of 2018 Cadillac South Korea sales have increased 39 percent to 411 units.
Sales Results - March 2018 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAR 2018 / MAR 2017||MARCH 2018||MARCH 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac South Korea March 2017 sales, except as noted
- Cadillac South Korea sales figures represent retail sales and exclude fleet sales
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- GM news
- Running GM sales results
- GM incentives and offers
- MarchÂ 2018 GM salesÂ results
- U.S.Â GM March 2018 salesÂ results
- GMÂ Canada March 2018 salesÂ results
- GM China March 2018 salesÂ results
- Chevrolet Korea March 2018 sales results
- Cadillac Korea March 2018 sales results