Cumulative U.S. sales of GM’s Cadillac brand decreased 3.9 percent to 9,895 units in January 2018.
Retail sales increased 9.3 percent or 751 units to 8,828 vehicles, representing 89.2 percent of total Cadillac sales in January 2018. That compares to 8,077 retail sales in January 2017, which represented 78.4 percent of total Cadillac sales.
Fleet sales decreased 52 percent or 1,154 units to 1,067 vehicles, representing 10.8 percent of total Cadillac sales in January 2018. That compares to 2,221 fleet sales in January 2017, which represented 21.6 percent of total Cadillac sales.
Cadillac’s average transaction prices in the United States continue to be the second-highest among major luxury automotive brands, remaining around $54,000 during the month.
Sales Summary - January 2018 - Cadillac - USA
|Sale Type||January 2018||January 2017||January 2018 / January 2017||January 2018 - January 2017||January 2018||January 2017|
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales increased 18.58 percent to 1,155 units; retail deliveries increased 18 percent
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 0.95 percent to 628 units
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 4.2 percent to 662 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 15.19 percent to 1,403 units and Cadillac Escalade ESV sales decreased 14.4 percent to 838 units
- Retail sales of the Escalade increased 12 percent year-over-year and gained more than 2 points of retail segment share
- Escalade ATPs rose by about $2,300
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 2.73 percent to 3,989 units; retail deliveries increased 9 percent
- Cadillac XTS sales decreased 34.02 percent to 1,220 units; retail deliveries increased 30 percent
Sales Results - January 2018 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||JAN 2018 / JAN 2017||JANUARY 2018||JANUARY 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac January 2017 sales, except as noted
- There were 25 selling days in January 2018 and 24 selling days in January 2017
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- GM news
- Running GM sales results
- GM incentives and offers
- JanuaryÂ 2017 GM salesÂ results
- U.S.Â GM January 2017 salesÂ results
- GMÂ Canada January 2017 salesÂ results
- Canada January 2017Â Chevrolet salesÂ results
- Canada January 2017Â Cadillac salesÂ results
- Canada January 2017Â Buick salesÂ results
- Canada January 2017 GMCÂ salesÂ results
- GM China January 2017 salesÂ results
- Global January 2017 Cadillac salesÂ results