Buick Cascada Sales - November 2017 - United StatesIn the United States, Buick Cascada deliveries totaled 312 units in November 2017, a decrease of about 15 percent compared to 367 units sold in November 2016. The results compare to 350 deliveries in October, 284 in September, 364 units in August, and 422 in July.
In the first eleven months of the year, Cascada sales decreased about 20 percent to 5,187 units.
|MODEL||NOV 2017 / NOV 2016||NOVEMBER 2017||NOVEMBER 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
The GM Authority Take
Buick Cascada sales continue to fade as the model begins to show its age (particularly in the in-vehicle technology department) while facing competition from the Audi A3 Convertible. What’s more, we don’t image that the ongoing shift in consumer purchase patterns, which favors CUVs and SUVs over other vehicle types like sedans, coupes and convertibles, is helping Cascada sales.
Even so, the Cascada was always meant as a vehicle to fill “white space” for Buick, enabling it to change the brand’s perception as well as to attract new-to-brand customers. Numbers released by GM show that the Cascada has been successful in doing just that, with nearly 70 percent of Cascada customers being new to GM.
We expect Cascada sales to continue steady or to decrease in the coming months as long as the crossover craze persists, and Buick doesn’t update the model with new technologies
About Buick Cascada
The Buick Cascada is a compact convertible. The current, first-generation Cascada was introduced for the 2016 model year. Essentially a rebadged Opel/Vauxhall Cascada, the vehicle is based on a variant of the GM Delta II platform shared with the Opel Astra and first-generation Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet Volt and Opel Astra J.
For the 2018 model year, the Cascada gets three new exterior colors, two new convertible top colors and expanded availability of the Dark Effects Package.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Buick Cascada November 2016 sales
- In the United States, there were 25 selling days in November 2017 and 25 selling days in November 2016
- In Canada, there were 26 selling days in November 2017 and 26 selling days in November 2016
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM incentives and offers
- Buick Cascada information
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- November 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM November 2017 sales results
- GM Canada November 2017 sales results
- Canada November 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada November 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada November 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada November 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China November 2017 sales results
- Global November 2017 Cadillac sales results