There’s no two ways about it: the 2019 Corvette ZR1 is a beast. And now, we have its specifications directly from GM.
A few notes of interest:
- The new ZR1 is rated as having the same fuel economy as the C7 Corvette Z06; as with the Z06, the 7-speed manual delivers better economy than the 8-speed auto
- The ZR1 has the same final drive ratios as the Z06 (3.42 with the stick and 2.41 with the auto)
- At 39.2 feet, the ZR1 has a larger turning circle than the 37.7 feet of the Corvette Z06
- The ZR1 features the same brakes as the Corvette Z06 with the Z07 performance package: 15.5 inch rotors in the front and 15.3 inches in the rear
- At 3,524 pounds or 1,598 kilos, the ZR1’s curb weight is listed as being the same as that of the Zo6 coupe