Chevrolet Caprice PPV (Police Patrol Vehicle) deliveries in the United States totaled 38 units in July 2017, a decrease of 34.5 percent compared to 58 units sold in July 2016.
In the first seven months of 2017, sales of the now-discontinued police-exclusive sedan decreased 39 percent to 333 units.
Sales Numbers - Chevrolet Caprice - July 2017 - United States
|MODEL||JUL 17 / JUL 16||JULY 17||JULY 16||YTD 17 / YTD 16||YTD 17||YTD 16|
About Chevrolet Caprice
For the North American market, the Caprice PPV was imported from the GM’s Holden division in Australia and sold exclusively to police fleets in the United States; it was not available in Canada or Mexico. However, the Caprice is available for purchase to civilians as a used vehicle once it has been decommissioned by police departments.
Production of the Caprice PPV ended on May 19th, with production of the Chevy SS ending soon after on May 25th, 2017 at the GM-Holden Elizabeth factory in Australia. Both vehicles ride on variants of the GM Zeta platform.
Related News & Info
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- July 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM July 2017 sales results
- GM Canada July 2017 sales results
- Canada July 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada July 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada July 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada July 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China July 2017 sales results
- Global July 2017 Cadillac sales results