Chevrolet SS deliveries in the United States totaled 247 units in May 2017, an increase of 8.3 percent compared to 228 units sold in May 2016. In the first five months of 2017, sales of the now-discontinued sports sedan have increased 49 percent to 2,026 units.
Sales Numbers - Chevrolet SS Sedan - May 2017 - United States
|MODEL||MAY 17 / MAY 16||MAY 17||MAY 16||YTD 17 / YTD 16||YTD 17||YTD 16|
In the North American market, the Chevy SS Sedan is marketed only in the United States and is not available in Canada or Mexico, making deliveries in those markets zero.
Production of the Chevrolet SS Sedan ended at the GM-Holden Elizabeth plant in South Australia on May 25th, 2017. The plant will shut down in October 2017, thereby marking the discontinuation of other vehicles on GM’s Zeta platform, including the Holden Commodore, Ute, and Caprice.
Related News & Info
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- May 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM May 2017 sales results
- GM Canada May 2017 sales results
- Canada May 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada May 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada May 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada May 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China May 2017 sales results
- Global May 2017 Cadillac sales results