Cadillac U.S. Sales Increase 9.2 Percent To 13,211 Units In May 20173
Cumulative U.S. sales of GM’s Cadillac brand increased 9.2 percent to 13,211 units in May 2017.
Retail sales increased 9.8 percent or 1,134 units to 12,708 units, representing 96.2 percent of total Cadillac sales for May 2017. That compares to 11,574 retail sales in May 2016, which represented 95.7 percent of total Cadillac sales.
Fleet sales decreased 4.2 percent or 22 units to 503 units, representing 3.8 percent of total Cadillac sales for May 2017. That compares to 525 fleet sales in May 2016, which represented 4.3 percent of total Cadillac sales.
Sales Summary - May 2017 - Cadillac - United States
|Sale Type||May 2017||May 2016||May 2017 / May 2016||May 2017 - May 2016||May 2017||May 2016|
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 21.9 percent to 1,273 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales increased 43.62 percent to 1,001 units; retail sales increased 44 percent
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 21.07 percent to 854 units
- Cadillac ELR sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 18.7 percent to 2,203 units; retail sales increased 21 percent
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales increased 23.64 percent to 1,344 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 111.55 percent to 5,752 units; retail sales increased 110 percent and its ATP was over $3,000 higher compared to its predecessor
- Cadillac XTS sales decreased 35.65 percent to 778 units
- Cadillac SRX sales decreased 99.66 percent to 6 units; the model has been discontinued and replaced by the XT5
Sales Results - May 2017 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAY 2017 / MAY 2016||MAY 2017||MAY 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to GM May 2016 sales, except as noted
- There were 25 selling days in May 2017 and 24 selling days in May 2016
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- GM news
- Running GM sales results
- Running Chevrolet sales results
- Running Cadillac sales results
- Running Buick sales results
- Running GMC sales results
- May 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM May 2017 sales results
- U.S. May 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- U.S. May 2017 Buick sales results
- U.S. May 2017 GMC sales results
- GM Canada May 2017 sales results
- Canada May 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada May 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada May 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada May 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China May 2017 sales results
- Global May 2017 Cadillac sales results
- U.S. GM May 2017 sales results
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Cadillac is selling on average 12,000 units a month , that’s not bad when you consider that they have 3 models carrying the load right now . And a $3000.00 ATP for the XT5 is a good cash flow for that bottom line .
You can really see the difference between the old products vs. the new ones that are selling .
I think that when the XTS gets it’s refresh for ’18 that will give the ‘ol car a decent boost in sales . I really liked what Cadillac did to the rear end , especially the rear tail lights that give a hint at the new design of future products .
Yes they will be fine as they are not reliant on volume sales alone to survive.
As new and improved and varied product arrives the will be fine.
The first thing many here have to understand is Cadillac to suceed does not have to be number one or even two in volume short thperm. The key is steady volume and ultra high ATP as the profit margins here are as good or better than trucks and we know how much they bring in.
Luxury is a add on profit not a base profit and should be seen as such.
I own both 2016 ATS-V and a CTS-V. Best Cars I have ever had. Sold my 360 Ferrari, it doesn’t compare!!