Track You GM Vehicle Order At GM Authority (Beta)45
So, you just placed an order for a new Chevy, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. You feel really excited, as you should… until you find out that it can be quite difficult (or nearly impossible) to track your GM vehicle order from manufacturing thru shipment and delivery. Luckily, we’ve got just the thing: the GM Authority Vehicle Tracking center.
Follow these five easy-peasy steps to track your order:
- If you don’t have one, create a free GM Authority account here
- Log in using your new account (by using the form on the right side of the page or in the top menu)
- Once logged in, head on over to our GM Order Tracking forum
- Scroll to the bottom of the GM Order Tracking forum to start a new thread, following these instructions:
- The title of your thread should be in the following format: Track Order [Order Number], where [Order Number] is your order number. For example, a new thread to track order number XYZ123 will have the following title: Track Order XYZ123
- In the body of the new thread, type the model year, make, model and trim level of your order. For instance, if you ordered a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS, your thread will have the following body: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
- Click/tap “Submit” to start the new thread
- Important: if you do not follow these instructions, our system might not pick up your order.
- Our system will reply whenever there is a change in the status (event) of your order
- It might take our system 48 hours to pick up your order and begin providing updates. While you wait, check out the list of GM order event codes.
- Our vehicle order tracking system is currently in beta. If you run into any issues, please be patient and let us know about the issues here.
- GM Authority Vehicle Tracking is built by fans for fans; it does not aim to replace your dealer, but rather provides an alternative. Your dealer should be your primary point of contact about your vehicle and order
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
We are currently looking for experienced automotive journalists and editors to join our team. Make $60k-$80k per year doing what you love. We are also looking for an experienced web developer. See details here.
Trying to start a tracking topic but the site has nowhere to start? I’ve logged in several times and nothing changes? Please advise.
Steve – you simply go to the tracking forum, scroll down to the bottom, and start a new topic there.
Please respond if you’re still having issues.
Great idea, but no longer works. Back to waiting a week for the dealer to respond and check the status I guess.
We had an issue with the process, hence the beta tag. Even so, vehicle tracking is back up and running… track away.
If the tracking system is back up, could you tell me how to log in or sign in to it? Also, what will I need to login, I have my ORDER NUMBER. I have been to the tracking forum and it is not working. Please help.
I had to use the internet app on my phone. Both google chrome on my desktop and internet explorer would not allow me to post anything.
Today, 2/24/18, when you scoll down to the bottom of the page, there is no area to start a new entry. I logged in several times but get the same page with no area at bottom to start a new topic.
Track order VZSS0P
there is nowhere to start a new thread to track an order?? All I see is everyone elses old comments. I scroll to the bottom all I see is a search box to the right??
I don’t think this system is working at all. Look at all the new posts (including mine posted 2 weeks ago, and many before that) without any reply.
I don’t think its working.
Please check and see where my 2019 stingray is at.”wgwcbs”. Thank you
Why does the tracking never update? Does it work or was it a trial that went away?
I posted a search over a week ago. Still no reply. In fact, I don’t see that any search has received a reply. Of course, GM Authority gets paid for every hit on the sponsored pages, so why deliver any product?
It’s been weeks since I entered my truck to be tracked. No updates. What’s going on? Bad service for members. Where else can we go?
This site sells your email (or has been hacked)! Signed up less than one week ago and already got a spam email from Centage Corporation. The email I used for this site was masked and only used for this site!
Track Order number WWJG4H
Track Order XJVNHS
Track Order XNCVQ1
Track Order XQTR7Q
TRACK ORDER XZDTHR
how do i get a reply to track my truck
Please track my gm trailblazer order number XXMBK3 thank you
Please track my Cadillac XT6 Order # ZHTCFK.