Chevrolet SS deliveries in the United States totaled 1,217 units in March 2017, an increase of 325.5 percent compared to 286 units sold in March 2016. In the first three months of 2017, sales of the sports sedan have increased 183.7 percent to 1,529 units.
Sales Numbers - Chevrolet SS Sedan - March 2017 - United States
|MODEL||MAR 17 / MAR 16||MARCH 17||MARCH 16||YTD 17 / YTD 16||YTD 17||YTD 16|
Chevrolet has already stopped taking orders for the SS at the end of February, since the GM-Holden Elizabeth plant in South Australia where the SS Sedan is assembled will cease operations in October 2017, thereby marking the discontinuation of the SS Sedan along with the Holden Commodore, Ute, and Caprice — all of which are based on GM’s Zeta platform.
In the North American market, the Chevy SS Sedan is marketed only in the United States and is not available in Canada or Mexico. As such, sales volume for the Canadian and Mexican markets are zero.
Related News & Info
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- March 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM March 2017 sales results
- GM Canada March 2017 sales results
- Canada March 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada March 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada March 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada March 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China March 2017 sales results
- Global March 2017 Cadillac sales results