Buick Cascada sales decreased 38 percent to 498 deliveries in the United States during March 2017 compared to 814 units sold in March 2016.
In the first three months of 2017, sales of the compact convertible have increased 3.2 percent to 1,442 units.
Sales Numbers - Buick Cascada - March 2017 - United States
|MODEL||MAR 17 / MAR 16||MARCH 17||MARCH 16||YTD 17 / YTD 16||YTD 17||YTD 16|
In North America, the Cascada is marketed only in the United States and is not available in Canada or Mexico.
The GM Authority Take
The Cascada has accounted for 8,595 deliveries since its U.S. launch in January 2016, thereby serving its purpose of filling “white space” for the brand. Whether there is a long-term future for the Cascada or a vehicle like it, however, is up in the air given GM’s sale of its European Opel-Vauxhall unit, which developed the vehicle and is responsible for its production in Poland.
Related News & Info
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- March 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM March 2017 sales results
- GM Canada March 2017 sales results
- Canada March 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada March 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada March 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada March 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China March 2017 sales results
- Global March 2017 Cadillac sales results