We now know that the 2018 Chevrolet Camaro will bring six changes compared to the 2017 model, thanks to order guides sent in by our dealer friends.
New features include the addition of the (menacing) ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package as well as a new base 1LS trim level that slots underneath the 1LT. The addition of the LS trim will likely decrease the base price of the sixth-gen Camaro.
What’s more, the SS 1LE Track Performance Package and 1LE Hash Mark Decal will become available on the 2SS Coupe late in the model year. Previously, the SS 1LE package was only available on the 1SS Coupe trim level.
And that does it for the 2018 Camaro changes, updates and new features. Thoughts? Sound off in the comments.
Following is the official RPO-level change list.
- (GMV) Krypton Green exterior color
- (H50) 50th Anniversary Edition
- (A1Z) ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package
- 1LS Coupe trim level
- (A1Y) SS 1LE Track Performance Package now available on 2SS Coupe (late availability)
- (D88) 1LE Hash Mark Decal now available on 2SS coupe (late availability)
- Washer fluid level sensor
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
More Information & Reporting
- Chevrolet Camaro info
- Chevrolet Camaro sales numbers
- Chevrolet Camaro news