Chevrolet is giving you a little extra time to submit an entry for the Chevy Design Awards Program. The awards will once again be a part of the 2016 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, where the best of the best will be recognized.
- Preservation of the original Chevrolet emblem.
- Use of a Chevrolet powertrain.
- Willingness to support Chevrolet marketing activities.
- A promotional plan beyond the 2016 SEMA Show.
- Use of current model-year Chevrolet vehicles, Chevrolet Perfomance Parts, accessories and crate engines is recommended, but not required.
There are a handful of vehicles and themes judges are particularly looking for this year, too. They include the 2016 model year Camaro, Colorado, Silverado, Cruze, Tahoe, Suburban and Trax. As for themes, innovative crate engine usage and new technology is a big factor.
Head to the link here for additional information and for the registration. Submissions must be complete by October 14, 2016 to be considered.