General Motors has ceased selling the Cadillac ATS in Russia, GM Authority has discovered. The compact prestige sport-luxury sedan and coupe have also been discontinued in the surrounding CIS markets.
Cadillac Russia tells us that it has chosen to focus on the Cadillac CTS range in Russia “following market response”. The resulting Cadillac lineup in Russia is comprised of the following vehicles:
- CTS Sedan, starts at 2,690,000 руб or $42,000 USD
- CTS-V Sedan starts at 6,490,000 руб or $100,000 USD
- XT5 crossover, starts at 2,990,000 руб or $47,000 USD
- Escalade SUV, starts at 4,500,000 руб or $70,000 USD
- Escalade ESV SUV, starts at 4,950,000 руб or $77,000 USD
- Russian руб to USD conversion estimated, and performed on September 27, 2016
Currently, there’s word whether or not the new Cadillac CT6 full-size sedan will make its way to the Russian market. However, given the proliferation of Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Audi A8 sedans, we don’t think it would be such a bad idea to introduce the CT6 in those markets.
Follow GM Authority’s Cadillac news and coverage at these links:
- Cadillac ATS news
- Cadillac CTS news
- Cadillac CT6 news
- Cadillac XTS news
- Cadillac XT5 news and Cadillac SRX news
- Cadillac Escalade news and Cadillac Escalade ESV news