Back in May, we initially reported that the 2017 Chevy Camaro will see a slight price increase. Now, a complete pricing analysis performed by GM Authority reveals that the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro is growing by $605 compared to the 2016 model.
The increase applies to each of the four Camaro levels — 1LT, 2LT, 1SS and 2SS — as well as both body styles — Coupe and Convertible.
|Trim Level||2017 Chevrolet Camaro||2016 Chevrolet Camaro||+ / – 2017|
About The Figures
- Pricing figures represent starting Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSPR) for each trim level without additional options
- MSRP provided by Chevrolet for the United States market
- MSRP includes $995 destination charge per vehicle
- Manufacturer incentives or rebates not included in MSRP
- Camaro ZL1 and Camaro Z/28 models not included in pricing comparison, as they were not available for the 2016 model year