When Chevrolet first offered the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Midnight Edition, it sold out in mere months. It goes without saying, that accessorized pickup truck packages are as hot and move off lots as quick as lightning, and it’s in Chevy’s interest to build more of them. Especially brooding blacked-out versions.
Enter the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 HD Midnight Edition. For the first time, the Midnight Edition is being offered on the Bowtie Brand’s full-size half-ton and full-ton Silverado trucks, providing a more sinister option for those that are otherwise too brooding for a High Country model. Antagonist contractors with a thirst for vengeance, this is the truck for you. Like the 2016 Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition, here’s what you get:
- Off-road suspension
- Locking rear differential
- Transfer case shield
- Hill Descent Control
- Aggressive Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac all-terrain tires
- All-black front end with body-colored grille, bumper, headlamp bezels, tow hooks and fog lamps
- Black side moldings and beltline moldings
- Black painted alloy wheels
- Special Z71 badges on the doors
- A spray-in bedliner (black, of course)
- And black Chevrolet bowties for the front and rear
Catch the first-ever Silvrerado HD Midnight Edition at the 2016 Chicago Auto Show.