Cadillac Sales Grow In All Key Markets But One In November 20156
As sales of GM’s prestige luxury Cadillac vehicles grew 16.9 percent in November 2015 to 23,241 units globally, the brand also saw growth in all key geographic markets.
Cadillac November 2015 sales notes by geographic market (vs. November 2015, unless otherwise noted):
- Sales in the United States increased 1.8 percent to 13,390 units
- Sales in China increased 56.9 percent to 7,935 units
- Sales in Canada increased 8.7 percent to 1,061 units
- Sales in the Middle East decreased 12 percent to 302 units
- Sales in Mexico increased 66.3 percent to 173 units
- Sales in EU and Russia, currently a combined reporting market for Cadillac, increased 57.9 percent
- Rest-of-world (ROW) sales increased 33.1 percent to 181 units
Sales Results - Cadillac - November 2015 - Global - By Market
|Market||November 2015 / November 2014||November 2015||November 2014||YTD 2015 / YTD 2014||YTD 2015||YTD 2014|
|EU & Russia||+57.9%||199||126||-0.9%||1,470||1,484|
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
We are currently looking for experienced automotive journalists and editors to join our team. Make $60k-$80k per year doing what you love. We are also looking for an experienced web developer. See details here.
I think a big part of the problem in the US is that the current Ad campaign SUCKS !!!!
It doesn’t say anything about the product, it doesn’t compare Cadillac to its completion and it certainly doesn’t make me want to own one. It simply doesn’t give potential buyers a reason to consider Cadillac instead of Mercedes, BMW, Audi or even Jaguar. It serves no purpose at all…The Advertising Agency should be fired.
I do not disagree that the ‘Dare Greatly’ tagline is weak, at best, but I do not think Jaguar should be on your list of competitive manufacturers. Replace them with Lexus.
The Ad Agency should review competitive campaign, particularly the successful ones.
The advertising TEAM should be fired, along with the agency. After all the former approved the campaign.
Speaking of, there is no advertising campaign for Cadillac. Nothing that tells people why Cadillac over the others, like you say. There are some ads with offers, but there needs to be so much more.
I suspect that by year end NA volume will be essentially flat with no year over year loss. The last 2 months have been relatively positive.
2016 should finish off with an approx. 8-10% increase compared to 2015 with the new XT5 and CT6 playing the biggest roles in that.
Yupp. And growing from there, I imagine.