2016 Chevy Trax Price Grows $200-$220 Over 2015 Model0
As we mentioned earlier this year, the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the 2016 Chevrolet Trax grew slightly compared to the 2015 model, according to a pricing analysis performed by GM Authority.
The price of the 2016 Trax in the base LS trim level grew $200 to $20,995 for the front wheel-drive model, and to $22,495 for the all wheel-drive model. The price of the mid-range LT trim grew $220 to $23,320 and $24,820 for FWD and AWD, respectively. Finally, the price of the range-topping LTZ trim also grew $220 to $25,905 for the FWD Trax and $27,405 for the model with AWD.
|Trim Level||2016 Chevrolet Trax||2015 Chevrolet Trax||+ / – 2016|
The Chevy Trax received several updates for the 2016 model year, including new colors, a new six-speed automatic transmission, and a new set of 18-inch aluminum wheels.
About The Figures
- Pricing figures represent starting Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSPR) for each trim level without additional options
- MSRP obtained from Chevrolet for the United States market
- MSRP does not include $895 destination charge per vehicle
- Manufacturer incentives or rebates not included in MSRP
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.