Cadillac Sales Grow In All Key Markets In October 20151
As sales of GM’s prestige luxury Cadillac vehicles grew 16.9 percent in October 2015 to 23,250 units globally, the brand also saw growth in all key geographic markets.
Cadillac October 2015 sales notes by geographic market (vs. October 2015, unless otherwise noted):
- Sales in the United States increased 13 percent to 15,391 units
- Sales in China increased 23.4 percent to 5,757 units
- Sales in Canada increased 46.5 percent to 1,162 units
- Sales in the Middle East increased 15.3 percent to 505 units
- Sales in Mexico increased 11.1 percent to 130 units
- Sales in the EU and Russia — currently a combined market for Cadillac — increased 52.3 percent to 198 units
Sales Results - Cadillac - October 2015 - Global - By Market
|Market||October 2015 / October 2014||October 2015||October 2014||YTD 2015 / YTD 2014||YTD 2015||YTD 2014|
|EU & Russia||+52.3%||198||130||-7.2%||1,260||1,358|
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
We are currently looking for experienced automotive journalists and editors to join our team. Make $60k-$80k per year doing what you love. We are also looking for an experienced web developer. See details here.
Good news for the most part. Let’s hope the XT5 and CT6 can carry the momentum until 2018 when the some new models start arriving.