2016 Chevrolet Performance Catalog Ready To Soup Up Your Bowtie-Branded Vehicle0
Although the stars of the 2015 SEMA Show for Chevrolet will be in the vehicles themselves, it’s the 2016 Chevrolet Performance catalog that will beckon consumers to outfit their bowtie-branded vehicle with the latest accessories and performance pieces.
The 2016 Chevrolet Performance catalog features the latest in the brand’s engineered and tested accessories and parts for cars, trucks and SUVs. Also included are new crate engines, transmission kits and anything the hot rod builder desires.
“For nearly 50 years, Chevrolet Performance has fueled the passion of enthusiasts and led the industry with innovative crate engines engineered to deliver power, durability and efficiency,” said Jim Campbell, Chevrolet U.S. vice president of Performance Vehicles and Motorsports. “From the original Small Block and Big Block engines to the LS and new LT engines, we have never stopped innovating. 2016 brings new and improved products designed to offer the engines, parts and accessories enthusiasts need to build their dream vehicle.”
Highlights of the new vehicle parts and crate engines in the catalog include:
- A new lineup of Corvette Z06-based parts designed to enhance the performance of Stingray models
- A collection of performance parts for the all-new 2016 Camaro, including suspension lowering kits, air intakes, four- and six-piston-caliper brake upgrades, exhaust systems and more
- The new LT4 crate engine, offered in wet- and dry-sump variants
- The ZZ6 350 crate engine, featuring LS-style beehive valve springs and other modern features to deliver 405 hp
- Expanded range of transmission installation kits
- Additional parts for the Silverado, Colorado, Cruze and Sonic.
The entire list of new parts will be on display at the 2015 SEMA Show, but enthusiasts can head to the link here to see the catalog in its entirety.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.