The revised V-Sport name is also seen on the 2016 Cadillac CTS V-Sport and, to us, seems cleaner than the previous Vsport nomenclature.
The Cadillac XTS V-Sport is powered by the 3.6L V6 twin-turbo LF3 engine that delivers an SAE-certified 410 horsepower (306 kW) and 369 pound-feet of torque (500 Nm) mated to a six-speed automatic transmission that sends power via a standard Haldex all-wheel drive system. Additional features of the XTS V-Sport include:
- Standard Magnetic Ride Control
- Standard front Brembo brakes
- Variable-effort rack-and-pinion steering
- HiPer Strut front suspension
- Standard 20-inch wheels
- Unique “Twin-Turbo” grille and deck lid identification
Furthermore, the full-size XTS is receiving several updates for the 2016 model year, including a revised front grille featuring the new Cadillac emblem, surround vision, and wireless smartphone charging, among others. See the full 2016 Cadillac XTS changes and updates.