Carrying RPO code PDY, the $3,350 package is an LPO-level option for the ATS 2.0T and 3.6 V6 that includes the following equipment:
- 19-inch gloss Black premium painted aluminum wheels, LPO (5XZ)
- Black chrome rear trim, LPO (VNI)
- Rear spoiler, LPO (5V5)
- Black chrome grille, LPO (5XR)
- Black wheel locks
The package is available now on the Cadillac ATS online configurator. Update: Cadillac seems to have removed the package from the online configurator, but it is still available in the 2015 ATS Sedan order guide.
The GM Authority Take
Having configured a 2015 ATS Sedan with the new Black Sport Appearance package, we think it looks great on the ATS and finally gives those customers who appreciate black accents on their vehicle an option that is outside of plasti-dipping.
However, we would add the following two items to truly complete the look: a blacked-out DLO (daylight opening) moldings as well as black wing mirror caps. Here’s to hoping the package will gain these features for the 2016 Cadillac ATS.
Currently, the Black Sport Appearance Package is available in any trim level of the ATS Sedan. However, we don’t see why the same blacked-out parts can’t be applied to the ATS Coupe.
The package requires the following exterior colors:
- Crystal White Tricoat (G1W)
- Red Obsession Tintcoat (G7E)
- Radiant Silver Metallic (GAN)
- Black Raven (GBA)
- Black Diamond Tricoat (GLK)
The package is not available with:
- Any other RPO/LPO wheels
- Luxury Sport Package
- Other Special Edition packages
- All-Wheel-Drive ATS models (due to the 19-inch wheels)