2016 Impala Limited Gets One Less Color, New All-Season Tires Plus New OnStar Guidance Trial5
The last-generation Chevy Impala continues to live on as a fleet-only vehicle for the 2016 model year, marking the tenth, and final year of production of the ninth-generation Impala.
For the 2016 model year, the W-Body-based sedan features three changes:
- The deletion of the Crystal Red Tintcoat color
- The addition of the trial of the new OnStar Guidance plan to replace the trial of the outgoing Directions & Connections plan, and
- Te addition of P235/50R18 all-season blackwall tires to replace P235/50R18 W-rated performance tires
Check the three RPO changes for the 2016 Impala Limited just below:
- (GBE) Crystal Red Tintcoat
- (QGK) P235/50R18 all-season, blackwall tires replaces (QDG) P235/50R18 performance, W-rated tires
- (UE1) OnStar Directions and Connections plan for 6 months, changes to Guidance plan included for 6 months (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling minutes)
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
We are currently looking for experienced automotive journalists and editors to join our team. Make $60k-$80k per year doing what you love. We are also looking for an experienced web developer. See details here.
Truly amazing this car lasted 10 years in its current form. Although the addition of the 3.6L V6 added to its longevity, it made it through that time without any real significant improvements otherwise.
Say what you will about the car, but I still miss my 2008 Impala SS. It was a fun car and a definite sleeper.
If you count the W platform you will have a lot longer time than just 10 years,
Other than the 2015 Chevy SS , this is the best car GM makes , period !!
This platform has served it purpose well but I would not go as far as saying the best car GM makes.
Even my 08 Malibu makes my 04 GTP w body feel down right old.
Who cares about the 08 malibu’s interior its about whats under the hood the malibu cant touch the impala!! 300 hp vs 2.5 get outta hear with that…id rather be leaving ppl in the dust than enjoying upgraded interior anyday you can always change and upgrade the interior of any vehicle..iv owned 2000 1977 and now i own 2012 3.6L 300 hp vvt (DHOC) ffv one hair away from the ss model ..and i love it..and would rather roll that then any of these other lil small 2.0 engine dressed up new cars any day..#bowtieTilliDie