Since its introduction in 2010, the Enclave has been a great seller for Buick. And though the 2016 Buick Enclave will be the last model year of the current, first-generation model, Buick is still giving the full-size Lambda-platformed crossover a few changes and updates.
To start, three colors are deleted, and three new colors are added to the palette, two of which are extra-charge colors:
- White Opal
- Carbon Black Metallic
- White Diamond Tricoat
- Summit White
- Ebony Twilight Metallic
- White Frost Tricoat
The color palette also sees a change in the name of Champagne Silver Metallic to Sparkling Silver Metallic. The 2016 Buick Enclave also gets new 19-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels and a new cargo area tray offered as an LPO option.
More notably, the 2016 Buick Enclave gains OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi, as expected. In addition, the lower portion of the steering wheel on the 2016 Enclave will no longer be made of wood. Instead, it will be made of leather, making for a fully leather-wrapped wheel, which allows the heat to be present on the entire steering wheel.
Here are the RPO-level changes and updates to the 2016 Buick Enclave:
- Exterior color (40U) White Opal
- Exterior color (58U) Carbon Black Metallic
- Exterior color (98U) White Diamond Tricoat
- (P6A) 19″ 9-spoke Chrome-Clad aluminum wheels
- (SFV) LPO, Mobile WiFi Connectivity Package
- Exterior color (GAZ) Summit White
- Exterior color (GB8) Ebony Twilight Metallic (additional charge – premium paint)
- Exterior color (G1W) White Frost Tricoat (additional charge – premium paint)
- (PJH) 19″ Chrome-Clad aluminum wheels
- (VV4) OnStar with 4G LTE
- (CAV) Cargo area tray, LPO
- Lower portion of wood is removed and replaced with leather – heat is now on all of the steering wheel
- Exterior color (GWT) Champagne Silver Metallic is now called Sparkling Silver Metallic